TheFuture.educationDesign Challenge empowers students to create a better future for all through entreprenurial education. This open innovation challenge is for all learners around the world who want to design solutions that reduce barriers, increase access, and accelerate engagement in high-quality learning experiences that develop entrepreneurial mindsets, skills, and agency in ALL students.
Participants will participate in two days of virtual speakers, workshops, and innovation sessions. The Design Challenge culminates with all participants submitting a two minute video pitching their idea or solution addressing one or more of the challenge areas. The video submission is your opportunity to get creative and share your perspective and ideas. The video should cover:
1) Your personal story/journey (introduce yourself/team!)
2) Define the problem/issue you want to address and why you’re passionate about solving it
3) What are some of the ideas or solutions that you have for solving this problem?
4) Imagine the future after you’ve changed it–what will it look like when your ideas or solutions are realized?
- Registration Deadline : 5 March 2021
- Main Event : 19 – 20 March 2021
- Video Submission : 21 March 2021
More Information & Registration
- For details information and registration, CLICK HERE